Well, we have already passed the equator of the month. The heats soften and we can enjoy the rest without having to spend the day soaking. We maintain our philosophy of Quick and uncomplicated recipes on the weekly menu from today. We will have time to devote more time to cooking during the months of fresquete.
Solutions for lunch and dinner for the next seven days, with proposals for snack and the occasional sweet recipe. We take advantage seasonal foods like figs, peaches, tuna and vegetables from the garden incorporating them into our recipes. For weekly menu with fresher, tastier and cheaper dishes.Live to the Palate Summer recipes, light and quick to prepare on the weekly menu of August 12
- Food: Caprese salad with red bean and rice burger.
- Dinner: Green Pizza
- Food: Avocado and cucumber gazpacho and puttanesca tuna.
- Dinner: Salad with canons, basil, mozzarella and pine nuts with honey vinaigrette.
- Food: Spiced pumpkin with eggplant, figs and honey and baked chicken wings with Worcestershire sauce.
- Dinner: Grilled turbot with light sauce.
- Food: Rice salad with roast chicken, asparagus, corn and special dressing and eggs on the plate with sobrasada.
- Dinner: Serranito, the classic southern sandwich.
- Food: Manchego ratatouille and baked salmon in sweet and sour sauce.
- Dinner: Ham and provolone cheese crêpes.
- Food: Apple vichyssoise and deer stew stewed in ratatouille.
- Dinner: Omelette with potatoes and asparagus.
- Food: Various appetizers and Valencian paella.
- Dinner: Pizzadilla
Snacks and snacks
- Tacos of tuna marinated with thyme and lemon.
- Avocado, smoked cod and asparagus ribbons.
- Spread cream cheese and piquillo peppers.
Breakfasts, snacks and sweet treats
These days what you most want when have breakfast or snack They are light foods that keep us hydrated and well nourished. The fruit is perfect for this, but if you feel like changing or giving yourself a sweet treat, we present five varied options. Very different from each other, but all surprising.
- Sponge cake without oatmeal and banana.
- Integral spelled and oatmeal cookies.
- Peach and cream pie.
- Fig and almond biscotti.
- Mojito sorbet.